Therapy Session Fees
- The private practice rates for counselling are $200 per session, as suggested by the Psychologist Association of Alberta. You may review the recommended fee schedule here.
- Counselling sessions are 50 minutes. If you would like to increase your session you may arrange ahead of time to do so, and the fee increases accordingly.
- Counselling begins at our first scheduled therapy session. Payment are made at the end of each session via e-transfers or credit cards.
- Therapy is a financial investment into yourself, which is why our psychologists are committed to providing meaningful and helpful counselling.
- Counselling is currently offered via video or possibly telephone (as of March 2020 to present).
Our psychologists offer a FREE 20 minute telephone consultations for potential clients. This helps to determine if you feel comfortable and if there is a compatible fit. If we determine it is not be the best fit there is no obligation to continue and we may refer you to an alternative service.